The Hindu Portal is devoted to educating the public about all aspects of Hinduism ranging from history and philosophy to current events that impact Hindus. We will strive to hold ourselves to the highest level of integrity and provide a factual and neutral perspective on all topics. On contentious issues, we will strive to present the information from all sides and provide the reader with a holistic view of the issue.
- Authentic knowledge base built to meet academic standards
- Platform that can be used for school curricula and lectures
- Teaching platform that can be used to both educate and as a secondary and/or tertiary source for academic papers, journals, etc
- Comprehensive source that covers everything from history and philosophy to science and art
- Traditional perspective for each tradition and perspective within our Dharma
- A single location where all questions related to Hindu Dharma can be found (ranging from academic queries, media and policy related queries)
- Provide a comprehensive, authoritative, fully searchable repository of Hindu related content
If you are interested in receiving daily quotes / new articles, please follow us on Twitter. If you would like to do the above in addition to interacting with the team or have questions you would like directly answered, please Find us on Facebook.
Created by Indian-American science writer/editor " Koti Madhav Balu Chowdary and his Brother Madhav Balu Chowdary" in January 2012, The Hindu Portal has grown from a two-person operation to a news portal service with roughly 2,000 contributing organizations worldwide, partnerships with major content providers, and technical support services. The web site is produced out of The Hindu Portal main office in Koduru, Koduru, Andhra Pradesh 516101, India.
All articles are reviewed by a board of editors prior to being posted to ensure high quality standards.
There are 2,498 articles on Hinduportal.
Contribute an Article
If you are interesting in contributing an article, please submit it to email@example.com. It will be reviewed by the Hinduportal team prior to publishing as part of the encyclopedia.
We welcome inputs on the content, and suggestions about the site. Please post us your valuable opinions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The copyright on materials on this site and in this website as a whole are owned by the THE HINDU PORTAL and other respective owners. The copyright on some materials incorporated within this web site is owned by third parties.
You may view this web site and its contents using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this web-site solely for your own information, research or study, but not for making money.
Copyright video Law
FAIR USE Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law: This video is fair use under U.S. copyright law because it is (1) noncommercial (2) educational purpose only (3) transformative in nature, and (4) does not compete with the original work or have any negative effect on its market.