Mantras for the glorification of Radha and Krishna,Kabe Ha'be Bolo (from Saranagati) - by Songs of Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Kabe Ha'be Bolo
kabe ha'be bolo se-dina amar
(amar) aparadha ghuci', suddha name ruci,
krpa-bale ha'be hrdoye sancar
trnadhika hina, kabe nije mani',
sahisnuta-guna hrdoyete ani'
sakale manada, apani amani,
ho'ye aswadibo nama-rasa-sar
dhana jana ara, kobita-sundari,
bolibo na cahi deho-sukha-kari
janme-janme dao, ohe gaurahari!
ahaituki bhakti carane tomar
(kabe) korite sri-krsna- nama uccarana,
pulakita deho gadgada bacana
baibarnya-bepathu ha'be sanghatana,
nirantara netre ba'be asru-dhar
kabe navadwipe, suradhuni-tate,
gaura-nityananda boli' niskapate
naciya gaiya, beraibo chute,
batulera praya chariya bicar
kabe nityananda, more kori'doya,
charaibe mora visayera maya
diya more nija- caranera chaya,
namera hatete dibe adhikar
kinibo, Lutibo, hari-nama-rasa,
nama-rase mati' hoibo bibasa
rasera rasika- carana parasa,
koriya mojibo rase anibar
Kabe jibe doya, hoibe udoya,
nija-sukha bhuli' sudina-hrdoya
bhakativinoda, koriya binoya,
sri-ajna-tahala koribe pracar
1) When, oh when will that day be mine? When my offenses ceasing, taste for the name increasing, when in my heart will your mercy shine, when, oh when will that day be mine
2) Lower than a blade of grass,more tolerant than a tree. When will my mind attain this quality? Respectful to all, not expecting their honor, then shall I taste the name's nectar sublime. When, oh when will that day be mine?
3) Great wealth or followers, feminine beauty, I won't care for them or the comforts of my body. Birth after birth give me, Oh Lord Caitanya, causeless devotion to Your feet divine, when, oh when will that day be mine?
4) When will I utter Krsna,Krsna, Krsna, with words choked up and shivering body? When will I be trembling all over, lose bodily color, tears pouring from my eyes, When, oh when will that day be mine?
5) When in Navadvipa along the Ganges bank, shouting 'Gaura-Nityananda' as a surrendered soul, dancing, chanting, running everywhere, when will I become half mad of mind? When, oh when will that day be mine?
6) When will Lord Nityananda show mercy upon me, when will I reject the world of Maya:' Bestow unto me the shade of Your lotus feet, let the right to preach the name be mine. When, oh when will that day be mine?
7) I will beg, borrow, or steal the nectar of the name. By the name's effect I will feel paralyzed. Oh! Enjoyed of the nectar of the name, When will I touch your lotus feet till the end of time? When, oh when will that day be mine?
8) When kindness to all beings will be appearing, with free heart forget myself comforting, Bhaktivinoda in all humility prays, "Now I will set out to preach Your order sublime." When, oh when will that day be mine?