Songs of Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura
jaya jaya goracander aratiko sobha
Refrain l) gauranger arotik sobha
dakhine nitaicand, bame, gadadhara
nikate adwaita, srinivasa chatra-dhara
bosiyache goracand ratna-simhasane
arati koren brahma-adi deva-gane
narahari-adi kori' camara dhulaya
sankha baje ghanta baje baje karatala
madhura mrdanga baje parama rasala
Refrain 2) sankha baja ghanta baje
madhur madhur madhur baje
bahu-koti candra jini vadana ujjvala
gala-dese bana-mala kore jhalamala
siva-suka-narada preme gada-gada
bhakativinoda dekhe gorara sampada
(1) All glories, all glories to the beautiful arati ceremony of Lord Caitanya. This Gaura-arati is taking place in a grove on the banks of the Jahnavi (Ganges) and is attracting the minds of all living entities in the universe.
(2) On Lord Caitanya's right side is Lord Nityananda and on His left is Sri Gadadhara. Nearby stands Sri Advaita, and Srivasa Thakura is holding an umbrella over Lord Caitanya's head.
(3) Lord Caitanya has sat down on a jeweled throne, and the demigods, headed by Lord Brahms, perform the arati ceremony
(4) Narahari Sarakara and other associates of Lord Caitanya fan Him with camaras, and devotees headed by Sanjaya Pandita, Mukunda Datta, and Vasu Ghosa sing sweet kirtana.
(5) Conchshells, bells, and karatalas resound, and the mrdangas play very sweetly. This kirtana music is supremely sweet and relish able to hear.
(6) The brilliance of Lord Caitanya's face conquers millions upon millions of moons, and the garland of forest flowers around His neck shines.
(7) Lord Siva, Sukadeva Gosvami, and Narada Muni are all there, and their voices are choked with the ecstasy of transcendental love. Thus Thakura Bhaktivinoda envisions the glory of Lord Sri Caitanya.