Actions and Destiny Consciousness is in everything that exists; the elemental force of the Universe that vibrates in every atom. The development of consciousness commences first at the level of the stone, and continues in metal, crystal and vegetation. P
Actions and Destiny
- through thoughts
- through words
- through actions that we perform ourselves
- through actions that others do under our instructions.
- SANCHITA KARMA is the accumulated Karma from all of our previous lives. It would be impossible to experience and endure all Karmas in one life. Therefore only a small part of the Sanchitakarma comes into effect with each birth.
- PRĀRABDHA KARMA is the portion of the accumulated karma that has “ripened” and appears as a particular problem in the present life.
- KRIYAMĀNA KARMA , however, is everything that we produce in our present life. This Karma flows into the Sanchitakarma and consequently shapes our future.
The great sage and poet, Srī Tulsīdās , said: