(21) UPAKSHETI HITMITRO NA RAJA |
A person only having trust worthy friend's lives and dwells in happiness on this earth, one should make good people their friends. One, who keeps good friends, benefits and dwells in peace.
(22) BHADRAM KARNEBHIHI SHRUNUYAM DEVA BHADRAM PASHYAMAKSHAR BHIYAJATRAHA STHIRAI RANGAISTUSHTUVASASTANU BHIRVYASHEM DEVHITAM YADAYUHU ||
O Lord! May we listen to good by our ears, may we see good by our eyes, may be have healthy bodies and praise you, and be blessed with long life.
By doing so only can one benefit. Those who detach themselves from bad and yearn for the good of gods and scholars for life only shall be blessed.
(23) JEEVATAVE PRATARAM SADHYA DHIYOAGNE SAKHYE MARISHAMA VAYAM TAVA
O Agni! May we offer oblation to you, please make our minds sharp and good so that we may be blessed with good long life, may we benefit by your worship and be devoid of sorrow and pain.
All the work done is only possible because of our sharp intellect and relentless Karma. A healthy body results in happiness and is primary to everything else.
(24) TAMIT PRICHCHANTI NA SMO VI PRICHCHATI SWENEVA DHEERO MANASAMA YADAGRABHEET| NA MRISHYATE PRATHAMAM NAPAR VACHOASYA RITYA SACHATE APRADRIPITAHA||
Only Scholars question Agni because others cannot do so. Patient people who are working incessantly and have perseverance perform the work before itself and do not defer things because they are most influenced by others remarks. A person devoid of ego and pride acquires the strength of Agni.
Only the person having firm conviction and iron volition can attain strength and energy. At no stage of Karma does he ever hesitate.
(25) AGNE TVAM PARYA NAVYO ASMAN TSVASTIBHIRATI DURGANI VISHWA ||
O Agni! You are absolutely new, please eliminate all our evil sins committed on the path of welfare and good.
It states that one can be liberated from all sins only by treading on the path of good. Those who do so keep the good of others as the first priority and consequently free themselves from sorrow and pain.